Anne has been in the Bay Area Housing/Real Estate business for a total of 34 years. She began her Housing Market experience in 1986 while working for the City of Berkeley Housing and Community Development Department. There she worked on the following projects:
- The William Bryon Rumford Plaza Development (affordable housing built from the ground up). A bronze sculpture of the late William Byron Rumford is located in South Berkeley at the intersection of Sacramento St. and Julia St. https://www.blackpast.org/african-american-history/california-fair-housing-act-rumford-act-1963-1968/
- The Fourth Street Redevelopment Project which turned a formerly industrial portion of West Berkeley into a thriving shopping mecca that generates significant revenue for the City of Berkeley today. https://fourthstreetshop.com/
- 61 Units of Public Housing (3 to 4 bedrooms) on 13 scattered sites throughout Berkeley with access for the disabled. Sojourner Truth Court was created as part of this project. https://www.womenshistory.org/education-resources/biographies/sojourner-truth
- The D&E Houses, which were 9 vacant and dilapidated homes in West Berkeley (between Cedar and Virginia) that were rehabbed using Federal Funds and Tax Credits and then sold to First Time Home Buyers.
- Senior/Disabled Loan Program, which offered home repairs to qualified homeowners. (Anne found it a pleasure and a significant learning experience working with seniors.)
- Rental Rehabilitation Program, working with owners, contractors and vendors to rehabilitate housing/apartment units for rental through the Section 8 Program.
While working for the City of Berkeley she developed a passion for helping people attain their dream of homeownership. The experience motivated Anne to obtain her real estate license so that she could more effectively help people buy and sell residential, commercial and residential income properties.
Anne has had the honor of helping many clients with their real estate transactions and has been a “Top Producer” for many years. She has a vast amount of experience in helping clients who are facing challenging real estate situations such as trustee sales, conservatorships, probates, short sales, protected tenant occupied properties, 1031 exchanges etc. Anne says “there is no greater joy than being able to help a client who is facing a difficult real estate situation and seeing their genuine relief and joy when the matter is resolved.” Anne’s passion for her clients is evident resulting in many repeat and referral clients.
Anne obtained her Real Estate Broker’s License in 2018 and has the following Real Estate Designations:
Member of the National Assoc. of Realtors
Member of the CA Assoc. of Realtors
Certified Broker Pricing Specialist
Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist
REO & Short Sale Specialist
Associated Real Property Brokers – Realist
Anne knows that today’s competitive real estate market demands specialized knowledge and expertise so she has continuously strived towards enhancing her real estate skills.
Anne is an avid sports fan who loves attending sporting events. She enjoys spending time with her family, traveling and cooking.
A Note from Anne
I’m passionate about doing a good job for you. Your satisfaction and positive results are important to me. I will work with you to garner the best results and to collectively come up with solutions. One of my favorite quote’s is:
“It is not enough to do your best; you must know what to do, and then do your best.”