I came to the Bay Area as a grad student at UC Berkeley over 30 years ago, and wondered why everyone wouldn’t want to live here. It was, and is, clear that we live in a truly wonderful, unique place!
Now I work with both buyers and sellers of residential real estate in Oakland, Piedmont, Berkeley, Alameda, Lamorinda, and the surrounding communities.
Whether you are a buyer looking for that dream home, a seller seeking the best possible price, or an income investor looking for the best return on investment, what you can expect from me as your real estate agent is the expert, practical help that you need, and a smooth, friendly process.
As my client, I put the decision-making in your hands, acting as your guide and consultant. You will benefit from my extensive knowledge of neighborhoods and the practical aspects of homes and homeownership.
If you are selling your home: I will review with you the current market and the sales process for your home, and I will help you with expert advice about preparing, pricing, and marketing your home so it sells quickly for the best price possible, no matter when you sell.
I am an excellent negotiator, and have ongoing experience in the market working with buyers and sellers of homes all the time, ensuring that you will get the best possible price for your home with the smoothest process possible.
I have resources and methods that will work with any chosen budget to help you prepare your home for sale, and move:
- Contractors, handymen, gardeners, cleaners & junk removers, painters, stagers
- Real estate professionals including title and escrow providers, 1031 exchange specialists, estate sale providers, and lawyers
- Movers, senior move specialists, and rental resources
You are best served if I am able to meet with you and visit your home, to put an accurate value on it, and provide my expertise on preparing and selling while there.
I can provide these services even if you are not yet ready to sell, but are starting to think about it.
If you are buying a home: I will help you understand the current market, obtain financing and pre-approval, and show you properties using a process that allows you to locate a home after seeing only 3-5 homes in most cases.
My purpose is to help you succeed. You will hear from me on a regular basis throughout our work together. I will listen to what you are telling me and what you may not be saying, and engage you in productive conversation about your goals. I will stay in touch with you and support you throughout the process, and even after the sale or purchase is complete.
Home valuation tools:
For a quick one-time home value, follow this link: 60-Second Home Valuation
If you want to track the value of your home on a month-to-month basis, and also get information about your proceeds from a sale, loan payments to date, how to reduce your principal balance, and other useful information, you can click on the link here: Homebot
(Note: this requires your email address, so the application can send you the information about your home. You can unsubscribe at any time.)
Some unique things about me:
- I always put your interests first, taking my fiduciary responsibility to you seriously. I stick with you throughout your transaction, and follow up afterward to make sure your needs are taken care of fully.
- I will provide you with timely, accurate information and anticipate your needs with all the respect, integrity, attention to detail, and personal service that you deserve.
- I am constantly troubleshooting and solving problems on your behalf.
- I understand the market at any point in time, and what is driving it.
- I understand construction, and the practical aspects of purchasing and owning a home. For those buyers or sellers who are interested in green building, I am happy to share my expertise in this area. I enjoy educating my clients about things they may not be aware of.
- I care about my clients as people. Customer care and ongoing service are my ethic. I have many clients who work with me again and again because of this.
- I am a person of absolute integrity, dependability, and ethics, who constantly strives for excellence. I look forward to working with you!