Gene is passionate about his clients’ real estate success. He focuses solely on his clients’ goals to insure that the clients’ real estate needs are not just met, but exceeded.
Today’s real estate transactions are tremendously complex. Gene’s energy, integrity and knowledge help make this a seamless process, including anticipating possible challenges and tackling them directly. He also brings a sense of humor to each and every real estate transaction.
He has won numerous awards, including the Berkeley Association of Realtors “Realtor of the Year” award, The GRUBB Co. “Synergistic Agent” award and he is a Past Director for the California Association of Realtors and a Past President of the Berkeley Association of Realtors.
Professional and Personal History
Gene, a skilled negotiator, has more than 25 years in client-focused sales and marketing. Before entering real estate, he worked for 12 years in magazine and newspaper publishing. At CMP Media, Gene was the publisher of CADENCE Magazine, the world’s largest computer-aided design magazine.
• Real estate, homes and architecture
• Sports: playing golf, hiking, walking his dog
• Travel: especially warm beach vacations and Italy
• His vegetable garden; gourmet Italian cooking
• Outdoor restaurants
• James Bond movies
He would like to
• Be a stand-up comic
Little known fact
• Has ridden in the Good Year blimp, twice!
- Berkeley Association of Realtors:
- Past President and Board of Directors
- California Association of Realtors:
- Past Member of the Board of Directors
- Past Member Taxation Committee, Real Estate Finance Committee, Equal
- Opportunity-Cultural Diversity Committee, and MLS Committee
- National Association of Realtors
- Berkeley Business Builders, Co-Founder
- Berkeley Chamber of Commerce
- Habitat for Humanity
- Golden Gate Audubon Society
- The GRUBB Co. Certified Relocation Specialist Luxury Portfolio International
- Leading Real Estate Companies of the World