Built in 2016 in highly sought after Upper Rockridge, 183 Alta Road is a sophisticated contemporary with well thought out design elements and open floor plan. With 4+ bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms this eco-friendly retreat is sure to captivate the mind and indulge the senses. Enter through a custom wood door to find soaring ceilings and abundant natural light.
A convenient home office and guest suite with full bath allow a peaceful separation of space from the rest of the home. Upstairs, glass picture windows and chic architectural details set the stage for this 21st century lifestyle home. The open living room with gas fireplace opens to a view balcony overlooking the East Bay Hills and The Bay.
The formal dining area shares this outlook and allows for large-scale entertaining as well as intimate family dinners. The European inspired chef’s kitchen opens to the family room and backyard. Upstairs, 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths include the spacious master bedroom suite.
- Construction: Other, Stucco
- Exterior: Deck(s), Fenced, Patio, Side Yard, Sprinklers Automatic, Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Side, Terraced Up
- Heat: Forced Air 2 Zns or More
- Interior: Bonus/Plus Room, Family Room, Kitchen/Family Combo
- Utilities: Water – Public; Sewer System – Public
- Water: Water – Public